We asked Olesya for her inspiration, this is what she said " I love craft knife technique, love cutting very detailed and intricate elements. Chameleon pens’ ombre effect is a great touch behind those cut leaves."
Materials Used:- Chameleon Color Tones Deluxe Set; Spring Meadow (YG3), Cool Gray (CG8), a craft knife, dry silver glitter, double-sided adhesive tape, enamel dots.
1) Take a 4”x 5 ¾” piece of white cardstock and any oval shaped object to draw it out with a pencil.
2) Draw whimsical veins and be sure to start cutting them with a craft knife.
3) Slowly move the knife cutting all the strips. Be careful not to cut the veins apart.
4) Apply a cut panel onto a card base which is slightly bigger and mark the leaves with a pencil to know where to color with Chameleon pens.
5) Using the brush nib infuse the Cool Gray pen for 15 seconds and the Spring Meadow pen for 15 seconds to reach very light and smooth ombre effect.
6) Adhere double-sided tape to one part of all the gray leaves.
7) Sprinkle dry silver glitter to the tape and rub thoroughly with fingers.
8) Shake off the excess and adhere the front panel to the card base.
9) Add the sentiment with a foam tape and a couple of enamel dots.
Such great effects can be achieved using this technique, we would love to see your craft knife cards using Chameleon pens, don't forget to share on our Facebook page.