Decorate your home with this fabulous Easter Bunting designed by Isha.
Created by Isha Gupta
We just love all the spring colours and the soft pastel shades that Isha has achieved on this project.
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Cool Gray (CG8), Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Grass Green (GR3), Sky Blue (BL3), Purple Grape (PR4), Royal Blue (BL6), Aqua Marine (BG4), Colorless Blender; Stamp: Lawn Fawn (Happy Easter); Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko ( VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue); Cardstock: Neenah White, Stampin’Up! (Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Blue); Die: Couture Creations (Doily); Embossing Powder: Judikins (Egyptian Gold)
1) Die cut the colourful doilies and the centre circles.
2) Stamp tulips directly over one of the circles. Stamp and emboss the sentiment onto another circle. Stamp the other images onto a piece of scrap paper.
3) Colour the tulips using Crimson Red, Seville Orange and Bubble Gum with the brush tip and fusing for 3 seconds.
4) Shade the eggs multi coloured using the brush tip and fusing for 2 seconds.
5) Colour the Rabbits using Cool Gray and fusing for 5-12 seconds. Colour the ears using Bubble Gum Pink and fusing for 5 seconds.
6) Colour the Chicks using Summer Sun and fusing for 8 seconds. For beak use Seville Orange and fuse for 2 seconds.
7) Assemble everything together as per the photo usind 3D foam tape and Zig glue pen.