Annette joins us today to show how incredibly versatile one pen can be! Think not just of coloring on paper, think bags, fabric, clothes, and many more surfaces. Yes you guessed it almost nothing is safe from being Chameleonised!
Chameleon Color Tones Pens: Spring Meadow (YG3). SRM Stickers muslin bag (small), Precious Remembrance Shop Little One Stamp Set, Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome, Studio Calico heart wood veneers and Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black.
1) Stamp images on muslin bag using black ink pad.
2) Using one Chameleon Color Tone Pen we are going to give this bag a whole lot of color.
3) Infuse Chameleon Color Tone Pen for 10 seconds. Randomly choose images to color with the light color by infusing each time.
4) For the remaining images just color without infusing. This gives you the diversity of using just one pen.
5) Take two wood veneers and give them a little color. On these hearts I decided just to give them the full vibrant color, no infusing here.
6) Adhere the hearts to the muslin bag using adhesive for fabric.
Don't you think this would make the "tweetest" gift for a little one, you could even be traditional and do blue for a boy and pink for a girl!