It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete novice or a seasoned expert, Simply Lettering is a brand new magazine for everyone interested in modern calligraphy!
With Simply Lettering, you can learn how to create beautiful brush lettering and fancy scripts, as well as how you can use those skills in a wide range of beautiful and practical projects. Some of which include: cards, gift tags, bullet journals, and planners.
Issue one is out on the 18th July!
To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Simply Lettering, as well as a ton of other amazing calligraphers, brands, and companies to bring you a week’s worth of lettering inspiration, project ideas as well as fab prizes. 😊
Helping us spread some calligraphy joy, is the fantastic Camille Souliere.
Meet today’s featured contributor
Camille Souliere is a Canadian artist who specializes in hand lettering and illustration.
After graduating from Visual College of Art & Design in Vancouver, she launched her own site – Camille Souliere Design in 2015.
Camille passionately creates prints and canvases, as well as logo design and branding. All pieces of art are draw by hand and made with love.
Just look at what Camille can create using just the Chameleon Detail Pen!
As it’s double ended with a 0.4mm and a 0.6mm nib, the pen is great for outlining and adding embellishments to your lettering and calligraphy.
And the best part is our Detail Pen is wonderful to use with your alcohol-based markers *cough* Chameleon Pens *cough*, as the ink won’t smudge.
Have you seen our amazing and unique Chameleon Pens in action??
If colorful lettering is more your style, then you’re going to love today’s video! Watch Julia show you some really cool techniques for adding color to your lettering.
Want to join in with all the calligraphy fun??
Pick up your free download of Camille’s gorgeous lettering here, and grab your Chameleon Pens from our website. :D
But it wouldn’t be a blog hop without a fantastic giveaway!
To be in for a chance of winning one of these fabulous prizes, simply comment on the Simply Lettering blog hop post AND add a comment on each of the wonderful participant’s posts – you’ll find the full list below the giveaway info.
Take a look at what you could win!
- 3 Annual Subscriptions to Simply Lettering Magazine worth over £50 each
- Luxury Calligraphy Kit from Kirsten Burke worth £35 (as shown above!)
- 2 sets of TomBow pens from CraftStash worth over £40
- 3 sets of Nuvo Aquaflow pens worth £11.99 each
- 1 Subscription to Simply Cards & Papercraft worth over £60
- A set of Karin Markers from Lou Collins worth over £20
- Colour Happy Box from Edding UK worth £20
- A selection of Papercraft Magazines from Die-cutting Essentials, Papercraft Essentials and Creative Stamping – worth over £20
- 2 Double Ended Calligraphy Pens from Staedtler worth over £12
- Lamy Safari and a 30ml bottle of Diamine ink from Leanne Cork worth over £20
- A set of four Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens – For the Love of Letters from Sue Smith!
- A set of 5 pens from Chameleon Art Products worth over £20!
As we were so excited for the launch of Simply Lettering’s magazine, we decided to throw in our own giveaway as a special bonus for you!
To be in for a chance of winning a Chameleon Pens 5 Pen Pack of your choice, simply leave a comment on our blog post. You’ve got until the end of July 2019 to get you entries in and we’ll be announcing the winner on our blog.
We’d hate to see you go, but check out the other amazing projects featured on all the other awesome calligraphers and companies blogs and social medias.
Thursday 11th July
LAUNCH DAY! Thursday 18th July
Simply Lettering Magazine