Meet today’s featured contributor
A full-time crafter who turned her passion into a profession, Cathy makes TV appearances and offers demonstrations and workshops at craft events around the world. She's taught paper crafting for over seventeen years and worked as a designer for several companies. Cathy is regularly commissioned by art material suppliers to write master classes on how to use their products, for magazine publication.
Our Watercolor with markers theme is in full bloom and you won’t find a project that smells as sweet as this one, thanks to today’s featured contributor.
Living life on the wild side, Cathy has combined watercolors and Chameleon Pens to create this fantastic greeting card.
What you will need to make your projects burst with color:
- Canson Mixed Media paper and red card.
- Chameleon Pens, we’ve used: Vermillion (RD3), Olive Green (OL3), Sand (NU0), Warm Sunset (YO3), and Bark (BR5).
- Chameleon Fineliner Warm Gray 3 (WG3).
- Olive watercolor paint.
- Onyx Black Versafine ink.
- Sentiment, we’ve used the Go Wild and Full Bloom stamps by Penny Black).
- A pencil and adhesive.
Learn Cathy’s top tips as well as how you can re-create her card in her video tutorial and written instructions – which you can download here
Want to join in with this month’s watercolor with markers theme??