If you are looking for Terms & Conditions for North America, please refer to this link.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Chameleon Art Products Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Chameleon Art Products Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Chameleon Art Products Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Chameleon Art Products Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Chameleon Art Products Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
8. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
10. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Chameleon Art Products Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Chameleon Art Products Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst Chameleon Art Products Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. Chameleon Art Products Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
13. Chameleon Art Products Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Chameleon Art Products Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Chameleon Art Products Limited details
24. Chameleon Art Products Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8258913 whose registered address is 4a Kingfisher Court, Brambleside, Bellbrook Business Park, East Sussex, TN22 1QQ and it operates the website www.chameleonartproducts.com. The registered VAT number is 144801330.
You can contact Chameleon Art Products Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
All images on the Chameleon Art Products website are original artwork created especially for us and are protected by copyright. You will be granted a LIMITED PERSONAL LICENSE (not the copyright), for your PERSONAL USE, when you purchase or get any images as a bonus. You MUST NOT reproduce, resell or redistribute the images in any form. Please respect the licenses and rights of the artists we use, it allows them to keep working and providing great images for you.
Our digital images may be used for cards, craft items and other art projects that you do yourself, by hand or digitally. You may sell your handmade items (NOT the digital images) online, in local shops, or at craft fairs, all we ask in return is that you include the following tag: Digital Image © Chameleon Art Products www.chameleonartproducts.com on the back of every item (this can be printed, written or a label). Where the handmade items are being sold online, each item listing must also include the credit line in the item description. You may sell a maximum of 100 cards or other items per image that you buy from us.
Should you choose to upload your finished projects (we love to see what you are up to) to any galleries/blogs/websites please ensure that the tag: Digital Image © Chameleon Art Products www.chameleonartproducts.com is clearly shown with each photo.
Please also feel free to submit your projects for inclusion in printed media, as above please remember to include the tag: Digital Image © Chameleon Art Products www.chameleonartproducts.com on all submissions.
Our digital images are for your own personal use and you are NOT ALLOWED to redistribute them. The distribution includes but is not limited to: copying, duplicating, sharing via email, trading, swapping, lending, posting to the internet (unless a photo of a handmade project), renting or reselling.
You are NOT ALLOWED:
- To sell copies of our digital images as they were downloaded; they must be included in a finished project that you are selling;
- To trade, share or redistribute our images in any way (e.g. you cannot print an image and send it to a friend, a swap group or blog candy giveaway);
- To reproduce our images in any other format (e.g. as a digital, rubber or clear stamp, as a sticker or other merchandise);
- To alter, add to, or claim as your own any of our digital images (e.g. use as your icon, avatar, or banner image);
- To use our digital images for classes unless you have been given consent by us PRIOR to using (this includes class materials, examples or other items that may be may be used in a class setting);
- To email or otherwise distribute our digital files in any format (ZIP, PNG, JPG, PDF, etc.);
- You are NOT ALLOWED to offer our digital images for download on other websites or as a part of a collection;
- To use our images in the creation of any digital files, other than for your own personal use;
- To use any of our digital images to create logos, business materials (e.g. business cards, postcards, letterhead, etc.), trademarks, a layout for other websites or blogs, or other designs (e.g. embroidery, Zazzle or Cafe Press, etc.);
You are NOT acquiring the copyright. ALL COPYRIGHTS REMAIN the property of Chameleon Art Products and/or the Artist.
Due to the digital nature of digital stamps, there are no refunds on items delivered electronically. If you have a problem with your order or download, please contact email@example.com.
Back Up Policy
Due to the digital nature of digital images, it is the sole responsibility of you the customer to back up your purchases to a drive or disk in case of computer error/fail. On request, we will provide, once per customer, an additional copy of your downloads. If any downloads are no longer available then we will not be able to provide an additional copy.
Chameleon Art Products reserve the right to amend our policies and terms at any time. Future amendments are effective upon publication on the website. If we have missed any unforeseen circumstances, please check with us before starting.
Klarna Terms & Conditions
Only available to customers in the UK.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Thank you for supporting our Artists!